Logo Usage Guidelines
WHO CAN USE THE LOGOS
- Only individuals who meet the criteria of the SEOcertification.org Certification Program may use our certification logos.
- If your certification has expired or been terminated, please immediately discontinue use of the SEOcertification.org logo.
- You may only use the logo(s) that represent(s) your specific SEOcertification.org credential (i.e., Certified Professional, Certified Company, or Certified Trainer).
HOW YOU MAY USE THE LOGOYou may only use the SEOcertification.org logo on:
- Business cards
- Marketing materials for individual service
- The logo shows you have met the criteria of our Certification Program, but you may not represent yourself as a SEOcertification.org employee.
- All marketing materials must include your name, trade name, or company name. The SEOcertification.org logo should not be larger than this primary information on your marketing materials. For example, we recommend you place the logo in the lower-left or lower-right corner of your business card and letterhead.
- You may not use the logo in your trade or business name or as part of your logo. It needs to be clear that it is a separate logo only showing your individual, company, or trainer certification.
- You may not combine the logo with any other graphical element or use it as a design feature on your marketing materials.
- You may enlarge or reduce the size of the logo within SEOcertification.org restrictions, but otherwise you may not alter the color, shape, or any other feature of the logo.
- You may not translate the logo into another language.
Please abide by these rules created to protect the integrity of the SEOcertification.org name and to protect the value of your SEO Certification.